We live in a generation that’s under constant pressure to be fit- people go running, workout and pump iron to become spectacles of perfection in front of society. It’s easy to be caught up in the hype and suddenly find that you’re spending a couple of hundred dollars on gym and equipment expenses, but not really getting anywhere. Well many people don’t resort to conventional fitness methods, they end up doing things like hiking or rock climbing. It used to be pretty impossible to set up something that intricate at home, until Maxi Climber came along!
What is the Maxi Climber exactly?
Well it is a workout equipment that is designed to help tone, sculpt and firm your body by simulating the feel of rock climbing. It’s sleek and non-intrusive design makes it an easy addition a household.
Rock climbing is one of those activities that requires an intense workout on the body. You will not see rock climber who is out of shape. To emulate that activity in the form of a workout equipment, we have the Maxi Climber.
Where you know it will take you many days to add Mountain climbing into your calendar, the Maxi Climber can easily make its way into your daily routine for a twenty minute session.
Why use the Maxi Climber?
The Maxi Climber allows you to perform both cardio and muscle toning workouts at the same time and focuses on your lower body, core and upper body simultaneously. All of this at an affordable price. The Maxi Climber is quite light but has a very sturdy design making it very durable. It also folds very easily and it can be easily kept in the corner or a closet without taking much space.
One of the great things about the Maxi Climber is the ability to be able to perform both aerobic and anaerobic exercises. Aerobic exercises help you burn fat and calories whereas anaerobic exercise allows you to tone and strengthen your muscles. The height of the Maxi Climb is easily adjustable allowing pretty much anyone be able to use it. It is specifically designed to reduce strain on the spine, knees, hips, lower back to assure a safe workout for people of all heights.
Maxi Climber burns more calories than walking, cycling and even running. Twenty minutes with the machine can be equal to a full intense abdominal routine and also exercises your arms, chest, back, buttocks, legs and calves at the same time. So pretty much an intense toning session for your entire body.
The Maxi Climber is simple and easy to setup and comfortable to use. It comes with isometric non-stick grips that make it comfortable for your extreme workout sessions. The device is made with durable cold-rolled steel and the leg pads are perfectly gripped to ensure no slip of the foot during any workout session.
The Maxi Climber offers you a 100% satisfaction guarantee with a full refund of $19.95 + S&H. It is also quite affordable coming in with a limited time offer for only $19.44 which comes with $29.95 for shipping. After the first month you only have to make 5 monthly payments for $49.95 coming in a total of $279.65 for the Maxi Climber.
Included with the purchase you also get a Simple 7 Step Meal Plan and the Rockin’ Out Interval Training CD which even comes with 12 different musical tracks for you to work out to.
Pros of the Maxi Climber
- Total body workout – The aerobic and anaerobic workouts that The Maxi Climber provides is a great way to sculpt and tone the calves, thighs, glutes, core, shoulders, triceps and biceps as it increases cardiovascular fitness.
- Bio-X technology – The Bio-X Technology enables a cross-crawl motion so your abs and cores are engaged with every single step.
- High calorie burn – Various testing concluded that exercising on the Maxi Climber can burn more calories than when using a treadmill or exercise bike for the same length of time.
- Short workouts – Only small bursts of workouts can be enough while using the Maxi Climber, only ten minutes three times a week is required for you to start seeing results.
- Stable – Users of Maxi Climber say that the device is very stable and will not tip up or fall over. Even though it could move very slightly when used on carpet.
- Quiet – The Maxi Climber Vertical Climber Exercise Machine makes very little noise, a well maintained Maxi Climber can be used without bothering anyone in your household for a very long time.
Cons of the Maxi Climber
- It’s pretty tall – To use the Maxi Climber might need some extra vertical space, so it might be a little troublesome of you are a tall person living under a short ceiling. However, if you have around 12 to 18 inches above the highest point you will be when using the machine, you will be good to go.
- Set resistance – With the Maxi Climber you will be lifting your own body weight. While its resistance isn’t variable, by putting more controlled effort into your workout and taking deeper steps you can increase the benefits you receive.
The Maxi Climber is a very easy and handy workout equipment to have. It’s pretty simple and open to beginners. The machine comes in an affordable and compact package and comes pre-installed upon delivery. It seems to have a lot of things going for it. A definite must buy for someone looking for an efficient way to get fit and tone a praiseworthy body.